Here is how most of our resume writing services processes work:
- You purchase and upload your resume if you have one. Then, a phone or email content development session begins to gather your information.
- Agile resume process begins and resume framework of the resume style is created such as Functional, Chronological or Hybrid Functional-Chrono using a modern resume format and font that we tested with hiring managers and executives to see "who is worth more money to you."
- Recruiting research team delivers keywords they would search for to find someone like you and that information is integrated into your resume for search engine optimization in databases such as Careerbuilder, Indeed, and The Ladders. This research also helps with Corporate Applicant Tracking Systems where it is tough for your resume to be found and LinkedIn which has basically become the #1 recruiting tool for recruiters and internal human resource departments.
- Resume is written to help hide any potential issues such as job hopping, lack of experience, or too much experience to combat ageism.
- Strong emphasis is taken on the professional and executive summary as it is the key to getting interviews. As employment market experts, we know exactly how much time that most hiring managers and executives spend reading a resume and it isn't much; it's actually as little as 15 seconds on average. They read the whole summary but only scan the rest of the resume.
- We deliver Draft 1, work with you to make changes, and continue doing so for several more drafts/days depending on what service you buy.
- The resume is finalized and you are off to go land your dream job.